Alterations and additions to an existing 1990s 3 - storey house on a sloping block.
- a redesign and reconfiguration of existing 2-storey tiered decks to provide better access to the rear yard and to provide more functional use of the deck areas. This included the creation of two large dining / seating areas on the two lower deck levels, accessed from the rumpus room on the lower deck and from the main kitchen and living room on the middle deck.
- creation of a new spacious and open kitchen with direct access to the decks
- new planning and refurbishment of master bedroom robe and ensuite
- new planning and refurbishment of main bathroom
- installation of water tanks for 15000L capacity.
Photographs by Hannah Millerick.